Precautionary Measures to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
In view of the situation of the spread of COVID-19 in Singapore and in accordance with recommendations by the relevant authorities, precautionary measures have been implemented at NAA to keep our students and staff safe and healthy. The following steps have been taken to mitigate any potential risks as we safeguard our community against the spread of COVID-19.
- Temperature screening for all persons entering and re-entering NAA’s premises.
- Declare any travel plans:
- If it has been more than 14 days after your return to Singapore, please update if you are/have been unwell at any point in time after your return, along with any diagnosis if you have seen the doctor.
- If it has been 14 days or less since you return to Singapore from mainland China, you are required to impose a self-quarantine and stay at home. You are not to come to NAA for a period of 14 days, counting the first day as the day after your arrival back to Singapore.
- Remain vigilant and adopt good personal hygiene practices.
To safeguard the health and well-being of all students, staff and the community, you are advised not to visit NAA if:
- You are unwell with fever or have respiratory symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath.
- You are currently on Leave of Absence (LOA).
- You have recent travel history to mainland China, within the last 14 days.
For general enquires, please contact us at 67382910 or email to email@example.com
For programme enquires, please contact us at 67382910 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.