Precautionary Measures to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
In view of the situation of the spread of COVID-19 in Singapore and in accordance with recommendations by the relevant authorities, precautionary measures have been implemented at NAA to keep our students and staff safe and healthy. The following steps have been taken to mitigate any potential risks as we safeguard our community against the spread of COVID-19.
- Temperature screening for all persons entering and re-entering NAA’s premises.
- Declare any travel history and complete health screening questionnaire.
- If it has been more than 14 days after your return to Singapore, please update if you are/have been unwell at any point in time after your return, along with any diagnosis if you have seen the doctor.
- If it has been 14 days or less since you return to Singapore from countries listed under the Stay-Home Notice (SHN) category of MOH’s advisory, you are not to come to NAA for a period of 14 days, counting the first day as the day after your arrival back to Singapore.
- Remain vigilant and adopt good personal hygiene practices.
For general enquires, please contact us at 67382910 or email to email@example.com
For programme enquires, please contact us at 67382910 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.