With over 50 years of tradition and a wide network of global alumni, The University of Adelaide has partnered with Ngee Ann Academy to deliver one of Australia’s top MBA programmes in Singapore.
With courses delivered by world class teaching staff, Adelaide MBA graduates are equipped with a combination of practical skills and theoretical knowledge necessary to succeed as business leaders.
Internationally accredited, flexible, and ranked number 2 MBA programme in Australia (Financial Review BOSS MBA Rankings 2019), there has never been a better time to start your Adelaide MBA journey.
The University of Adelaide
By every measure, The University of Adelaide—a member of Australia’s prestigious Group of Eight research-intensive universities—stands tall among the world’s leading institutions of learning and innovation.
The clearest indication of this is our consistently high ratings by the most respected international assessment bodies: QS World University Rankings, Times Higher Education and Shanghai Jiao Tong’s Academic Rankings of World Universities (ARWU). All consider us one of the top 1% of universities worldwide, and the top university in our state.
We’re equally proud of the fact that the vast majority of our research is rated ‘above or well above world standard’ by the Australian Research Council’s Excellence in Research Australia.
We count among our distinguished alumni: five Nobel Laureates, over 100 Rhodes Scholars, a Supreme Court judge and Australia’s first female Prime Minister. Many of our staff and teachers are internationally recognised leaders in their fields and we attract a diverse student body of over 27,000 from more than 90 countries.
Achievements and accolades
- Ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide, at 106 in the 2020 QS World University Rankings, 135 in the 2019 Times Higher Education University rankings, and 137 in the 2019 ARWU (Shanghai Jiao Tong) rankings.
- Ranked No.2 MBA programmes in Australia (Financial Review BOSS MBA Rankings 2019)
- A member of Australia’s elite Group of 8 universities.
- To date the University of Adelaide has produced 109 Rhodes Scholars, and 5 Nobel Laureates.
- Founded in 1874, it is one of Australia’s oldest and most well-known universities.
- The Adelaide Business School is accredited by the Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), meaning the standard of our curriculum, staff, and learning outcomes are globally recognised as being amongst an elite group of business schools.
- The Adelaide MBA holds a five star rating through the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA).