In today’s competitive world, the more equipped you are with career-skills and knowledge, the further you will go in your career. In association with our mission to provide high quality education and training to help individuals advance your knowledge and skills, Ngee Ann Academy has brought to you professional development courses and workshops delivered by University of Nottingham.
These workshops are tailored specially for busy working professionals to distinguish themselves and realise their maximum potential.
Please explore the range of workshops we offer:
This 2-day workshop will improve your understanding and skills in leading learning, managing classrooms and using technology in classroom.
Date: 15 – 16 June 2020*
Time: 9am to 5pm
Location: Ngee Ann Academy,391A Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City Tower A Level 25, Singapore 238873
* Contact us for more details.
To sign up or for more details, click here to leave us your contact details and we will get in touch with you.
S$550 for one person
S$4,950 for Group of 10
S$8,800 for Group of 20
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
1. Apply leading learning principles to your own professional learning communities
2. Critically evaluate and apply pedagogic and andragogic principles to support learning
3. Evaluate existing learning software and make greater use of these to enhance student experience
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Change Management
- Implementing School Improvement
- Issues and Challenges in Educational Leadership
- Leadership and Management
- Leading Learning
- Models of Leadership and Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Organisational and Individual Wellbeing
- Principal Leadership Coaching
- School Systems
- Stress Management
- Technology for Leadership
- The Successful School Administrator
- Creative teaching for small groups
- Facilitating teaching and closed unit tutoring
- Feedback and assessment for student development
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Innovative andragogical and pedagogical approaches to teaching and learning
- Innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Laboratory Technician CPD
- Student-centric classrooms: a shift in paradigm
- Student-centered innovative teaching and learning
- Technology assisted learning
. This two-part introductory course aims to help teachers improve their pedagogy by rooting it firmly in the ways in which pupils learn. The first session will look at current research on learning, especially insofar as it is relevant to teaching practice. It will also cover innovative pedagogical strategies, based around the creation of classroom materials that aim to foster deep learning in pupils. The second session brings theory and practice together in giving participants the opportunity to develop approaches to planning meaningful lessons that will fully engage 21st century learners.
Tai Kian Heng (Head, Admissions & Corporate Accounts)
Tel: +65 6331 0764
If you want to schedule a call with me to discuss more about the workshops or to receive the brochure, please fill up the form below.