In today’s competitive world, the more equipped you are with career-skills and knowledge, the further you will go in your career. In association with our mission to provide high quality education and training to help individuals advance your knowledge and skills, Ngee Ann Academy has brought to you professional development courses and workshops delivered by University of Nottingham.
These workshops are tailored specially for busy working professionals to distinguish themselves and realise their maximum potential.
Please explore the range of workshops we offer:
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Change Management
- Implementing School Improvement
- Issues and Challenges in Educational Leadership
- Leadership and Management
- Leading Learning
- Models of Leadership and Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Organisational and Individual Wellbeing
- Principal Leadership Coaching
- School Systems
- Stress Management
- Technology for Leadership
- The Successful School Administrator
- Creative teaching for small groups
- Facilitating teaching and closed unit tutoring
- Feedback and assessment for student development
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Innovative andragogical and pedagogical approaches to teaching and learning
- Innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Laboratory Technician CPD
- Student-centric classrooms: a shift in paradigm
- Student-centered innovative teaching and learning
- Technology assisted learning
This 3-hour workshop will be largely interactive and practical in orientation. While various concepts will be introduced, the emphasis will be on participants exploring ideas themselves through group discussion, problem-solving, and so on.
Are people in the middle leaders or managers? Middle leaders will often see themselves as the latter: this session is all about introducing you to wider possibilities, especially insofar as they can impact upon the performance of a department/unit.
This workshop will be directly facilitated by fly-in faculty from the prestigious University of Nottingham.
The facilitators will be:
Dr Vahid Javadi (Shool of Education, University of Nottingham)
Fee: S$25 NETT
Click HERE to reserve your seat!
Tai Kian Heng (Head, Admissions & Corporate Accounts)
Tel: +65 6331 0764
If you want to schedule a call with me to discuss more about the workshops or to receive the brochure, please fill up the form below.