The University of Nottingham is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of leading UK Universities and a Gold Awardee for outstanding teaching and learning – Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017. The University is delivering 2 programmes – Master of Arts in Education and Postgraduate Diploma in Education – taught entirely in Singapore, in partnership with Ngee Ann Academy.
As one of the Top 10 School of Education in the UK, its MA Education and PGDip Education are flexible programmes and designed to reflect the needs of individuals and organisations. The programmes are delivered in an interactive and face-to-face environment taught entirely by academics from University of Nottingham.
Both the MA Education and PGDip Education programmes will help you to deepen and refine your capacity for critical reflection on your education practices, and investigate contemporary educational issues with one of the world’s top universities.
University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham was founded on a vision that education can transform people’s lives, has great social and economic value and should be accessible to everyone who can benefit from it.
Through the University of Nottingham, you will benefit from teaching of the highest quality – recognised by our students who are at the heart of everything we do. The courses offered enable you to develop a critical approach to your work and the world around you.
The University’s position as a world-class University is confirmed by its ranking in the global league tables. We are ranked in the Top 1% of all universities worldwide.
We embrace research-led teaching and as a student, you will learn from leading academics who are shaping the world with their research. Your lecturers will guide you through your education journey and will also provide regular feedback on your progress and support you to achieve your ambitions, whatever they may be.
Achievements and accolades
- A member of the prestigious Russell Group of leading UK universities
- Ranked in the Top 100 of all universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings 2019
- In the top 20 in the UK’s three major league tables (The Complete University Guide 2019; The Guardian University Guide 2019; The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
- Secured the International University of the Year – The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019
- Ranked 8th in the UK for its Research Excellence Framework 2014
- Awarded Gold standard for outstanding teaching and learning in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017
- More than 46,000 students from over 150 countries across all our campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia.
Welcome to the School of Education
The School of Education welcomes students, scholars and other partners from across the UK, Europe and the world into our vibrant global community.
The school leads the way in high-quality research, teaching and professional education. We are a highly regarded school and ranked 3rd out of all education departments in the UK in the latest Research Excellence Framework and our teacher training is rated as ‘outstanding’.
We work globally through our international campuses and innovative courses, and locally through partnership schools, professional networks and diverse communities.
The School of Education is ranked 8th in the UK in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019.
For more information on University of Nottingham, please visit http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/.