Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration provides students the opportunity to begin a pathway to the MBA or provide students with essential foundation level business skills. The University of Adelaide’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is widely recognised for its high quality and rigour, equipping students with lifelong skills in leadership. Within an interactive face-to-face environment conducive to adult learning, courses provide learning experiences in a variety of teaching formats.The Adelaide MBA Suite emphasises the development of the ability to:
- understand the functional interrelationships between different parts of an organisation and the broader interaction of the organisation with its environment
- recognise and act effectively on problems and opportunities confronting an organisation
- coordinate and apply an organisation’s financial, physical, technological and human resources in pursuit of important objectives
- understand and communicate effectively with people inside and outside of an organisation
- evaluate current management policies and practices to develop new ways to improve organisational effectiveness
- provide strong leadership
This programme is offered on a part-time basis:
- Fundamentals of Leadership (3 units)
- Accounting for Managers (3 units)
- Marketing Management (3 units)
- Systems Thinking for Management (3 units)
- With a completed bachelor’s degree: A minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Without a completed bachelor’s degree: Satisfactory GMAT^ Test score and at least seven years of relevant work experience
^Candidates with appropriate prior learning, may write in to be exempted from the GMAT, subjected to an assessment by an independent admissions panel
*An International English Language Test System (IELTS) academic test is applicable for non-English speaking background applicants.The minimum required overall band score is 6, with a minimum band score of 6 for all sections.
|Application Fee||S$100 (Non-Refundable)|
|Fee per Course||S$2,720|
|Total Tuition Fee||S$10,880|
- The above fees are subjected to prevailing GST (not applicable for Administration Fee).
- The total fee payable per programme will vary if exemptions are granted.
Course fees are charged on the basis of the number of courses enrolled in a given term.
All fees quoted are in Singapore dollars. NAA reserves the right to change the course fee without prior notice.
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support, capped at $250 each year under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). Conditions apply. For details, please visit here.
May include, but not limited to examinations, group assignments, individual assignments, consulting projects, presentations, quizzes, tests, tutorial work as prescribed within each course.
- Mr David Murphy
- Dr Chris Smith
- Mr David Pender
- Mr Max Zornada
- Dr Chris Graves
- Assoc Prof Takeshi Yamada
- Dr Olga Muzychenko
- Lois Whittall
- Professor Noel Lindsay
- Dr Nigel Barker
- David Murphy
- Professor Vernon Ireland
- Professor Ockie Bosch
- Dr Nam Nguyen
- Dr Cullen Andrew Habel
The academic year is made up of four terms of approximately 12 weeks each. Students can complete up to two courses in each term delivered over intensive blocks of lectures and/or tutorials.
Accountant, Administrative Assistant, Advertising / Wine Promoter, Lecturer, Market Researcher, Marketer / Marketing Manager, Marketing – Agriculture, Food & Wine, Auditor, Banker, Business Analyst, Business Consultant, Business Data Analyst, Natural Resource Manager, Business Lawyer, Natural Resource Planner, Parks Management, Curator, Police Officer, Political Adviser, Politician, Project Officer, Education Coordinator
- Knowledge and understanding of the content and techniques of a chosen discipline at advanced levels that are internationally recognised.
- The ability to locate, analyse, evaluate and synthesise information from a wide variety of sources in a planned and timely manner.
- An ability to apply effective, creative and innovative solutions, both independently and cooperatively, to current and future problems.
- Skills of a high order in interpersonal understanding, teamwork and communication.
- A proficiency in the appropriate use of contemporary technologies.
- A commitment to continuous learning and the capacity to maintain intellectual curiosity throughout life.
- A commitment to the highest standards of professional endeavour and the ability to take a leadership role in the community.
- An awareness of ethical, social and cultural issues within a global context and their importance in the exercise of professional skills and responsibilities.
The University’s business programs were awarded a five year accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International – based in the United States.
AACSB accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education and has been earned by less than 5% of the world’s business schools.
This means the University of Adelaide’s Business Degrees are recognised internationally for their high quality and successful graduates.
The University of Adelaide is committed to regular reviews of the programmes and courses it offers to students. The University of Adelaide therefore reserves the right to discontinue or vary the programmes and courses without being required to provide prior notice.