Ngee Ann Education Holdings Scholarship (Undergrad degree)
Value: 50% of total tuition fee.
- NAA looks for talent in academic and non-academic areas
- Outstanding academic results – GPA ≥3.6/4.0
- Open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents only
- Applicant should not be receiving bursaries / funding from employers or any other organisation
- Good conduct with academic and/or professional supervisors’ reference/testimonial
|Programme Commencement||Application Closing Date||Award Given|
Terms & Conditions
- Mandatory for scholars to be NAA’s ambassadors and be part of NAA advertising campaign during the period of the study and for 2 more years after completion of the degree.
- Each scholarship, valued at 50% of the total tuition fee of the degree programme, is tenable for the duration of the scholar’s studies up to two years. The scholarship holder is required to pass every course for the Scholarship award to be maintained. No bond is required of the scholarship recipients.
- The Scholarship Funds are generally disbursed during the second year of study after enrolment in the required number of units is verified. If the scholarship recipient has not yet completed the required 60 units of study by the end of the first year, the fund will not be disbursed for the remaining 60 units and the scholarship may be withdrawn.
For further information and to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Care Manpower Development Award (CCMDA)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing with Honours students are able to apply for the CCMDA which is administered by the Agency for Integrated Care.
Value: CCMDA will fund up to 90% of the course fees and other relevant expenditure. The remaining 10% will be co-funded by the hiring organisation.
- Be Singaporean or a Singapore Permanent Resident
- Be supported by your hiring organisation
- Have a good performance grade in your annual performance
- Not have completed your study programme at the point of application
Terms & Conditions: Successful applicants will need to serve a bond with the sponsoring organization.
For further information and to apply please contact: